Dear Adviser Community,

We wish you a great New Year ahead.

Please do not hesitate to contact either of the below, if you wish to discuss anything in confidence.  This might be an issue you have with your current Network, or the regulator.  Or enquiries relating to ancillary services, where you could use our services, such as claiming R&D tax relief for Ltd companies (can be backdated 2 years), or secured loan comparisons and placement, difficult mortgage placement, commercial loans, online estate agency referrals, overseas mortgage referrals, pre-paid funerals, investments and pensions referrals including DB transfers, referrals to debt advisors, lots of other business referrals, DA compliance services and of course our Adviser Network Services.

Also, whilst writing, just in case you feel so inclined: I am currently training for the 2017 London marathon.  I am entered by and raising money for Shelter UK.  Giving money to Shelter is the most effective way to help the homeless.  Helping to to solve the cause and effect of people being homeless.  It is one of the most efficiently run charities, so more of your donation goes to help the person that needs it.  You could save someone’s life, so money well spent!

If you would like to sponsor me / donate, please visit my Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Julian-Harris5

Kind regards, Julian.

Julian Harris AFPC, MAQ, CF9
Chief Executive Officer
julian.harris@julianharris.net
07703 569850

Peter Welsh
Business Development Executive
peter.welsh@julianharris.net
07789 446798