Terms and conditions
By accessing any cherry website you are deemed to have entered into an agreement to be bound by the Terms set out below. If you input data into or in any way use / view this site, you accept the following:
- cherry / cherryFind do not endorse, audit, recommend or in any way approve any advisers or companies. You accept that cherry / cherryFind is in no way responsible or liable in respect of damages suffered as a result of advice or services provided by advisers or companies
- Some system entry and activity is monitored
- Companies with data present on this site are fully and absolutely responsible for the completeness, correctness and compliance of the information and for any advice / information given. Information shown on this site cannot be guaranteed to be correct and must be used as a guide only. Users are advised to check all data with the companies concerned before relying on it. We endeavour to keep information up to date but no decisions should be made based solely on data from this site. No liability is accepted for losses made as a result of acting on or not acting on information taken from this site.
- You accept that no monitoring or vetting by cherry of companies listed is possible. You must make the decision as to whether to deal with the company or not. cherry NEVER recommends the products or services of other companies
- Any and all data input into cherry may be used for marketing / other purposes
- Some system entry and activity is monitored but no forum moderation is carried out as a matter of course
- cherry is not responsible for the material found on sites linked to this one and links to this site may only be made with cherry's written prior consent
- cherry owns the copyright to this website / system / product. No material thereon must be reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way. Any potential copying or imitation of any concept of cherryFind in terms of its content, what it aims to achieve for its target audience or target audiences mentioned in future plans will be met with appropriate legal action
- cherry and cherryFind are trading styles of cherry (UK) Ltd
- You accept that there may be differentiated deals / communications and literature that are not covered and that Mortgage Best Buys is merely a guide which you may use as an aid to your further enquiries. Information included is assumed to be in the public domain
- cherry reserves the right to alter the Terms / Conditions / Disclaimers / Copyright / Use of Data without notice
- Please note refunds are given at the discretion of the company management
- The term "Intellectual Property Rights" means, copyrights, database rights, trade marks, trade names, domain names, rights in logos, get-up and content, inventions, trade secrets and know-how, patents, all rights of whatever nature in computer software and data, all rights of privacy and all intangible rights and privileges of a nature similar to any of the above, in every case in any part of the world and whether or not registered; and including all granted or pending registrations, and all rights to make applications for registration in respect of any of the same. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Content and design of the Sites and any material emailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with our online products are the property of cherry. You may not use or reproduce any cherry Intellectual Property, including any trademarks, registered or unregistered, (such as the name and logo or other trade names appearing on the Sites) for any reason without written permission from cherry
- The software, which operates the Sites, is proprietary software and you may not use it except as expressly allowed under these Terms. You may not copy, reverse engineer, modify or otherwise deal with the software
- You may retrieve and display cherry content on a computer screen or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form for your personal, non-commercial use. If you do download material from the site all copyright and other notices must be kept intact
- Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content of the Sites. In particular, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission. No parts of any cherry publication or Sites may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into any retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission from cherry. You may not reverse engineer, modify, decompile, disassemble or translate the Content (whether for the purpose of error correction or otherwise). You may not display the Content on a public bulletin board, ftp site, website, chat room or by any other unauthorized means. Written materials provided in printed or electronic form may not be modified, adapted, translated, or used to create derivative works without the prior written consent of cherry
- Any use of cherry Content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited. Requests for permission for other uses may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and may be subject to a fee.
- Access to certain cherry Content may be subject to a fee or subscription. All payments (including applicable taxes) must be made in advance in a currency specified by cherry. You are responsible for the payment of all charges associated with the use of the Sites using your Username, Password or ID.
- There may be from time to time opportunities to use the Sites to purchase products or services from third party suppliers. In that event, your contract for such products will be with the third party provider and not with cherry.
- cherry may, at its discretion, terminate or suspend individual or group access to all or part of the Sites (including any right to access and use cherry) with or without cause by delivering notice to you. The rights of termination are in addition to all other rights or remedies of cherry provided in these Terms or by law.
- cherry reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of cherry Content available on the Sites at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Sites.
- Some parts of the Sites require registration. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of and access to the cherry Content and Sites using your username, password or ID. You agree to immediately notify cherry if you become aware of any loss or theft of any username, password or ID or any unauthorised use of a username, password, ID, or any other login details. cherry reserves the right to monitor and record activity on the Sites,including access to cherry Content.
- cherry maintains a high level of privacy and security for your details. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Sites, cherry makes no warranty, express or implied concerning the Content of the Sites, which is provided "as is". cherry expressly disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of satisfactory quality. In no event will cherry, its affiliates or other suppliers be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Content, even if cherry has been advised of the possibility that such damages may arise. cherry does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the Content appearing on the Sites, or that the Sites or related systems are free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties. In the event that cherry incurs any liability whatsoever, the aggregate liability shall not exceed the amount that you originally paid for the service. Except in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this Agreement together with any order form and payment method instructions set forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein. Any prior written or verbal agreements are superseded by this Agreement. cherry, its affiliates and its information providers will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of cherry Content resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
- cherry Sites may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. cherry does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third party sites. Links are provided solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by cherry and/or its suppliers. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers
- If at any time you, or your organisation, have a complaint or comment to make e.g. about the Content featured within the Sites they should contact email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to remove advertisements at any time if we see fit
- Parts of the Sites may contain advertising or other third party content. Advertisers and other content providers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Sites complies with international and national law. cherry is not responsible for any third party content or error, omission or inaccuracy in any advertising material.
- If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, cherry shall amend the invalid provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality, or at cherry's discretion such provision may be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect. Any cause of action of yours with respect to these Terms must be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in England and Wales.
- These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This website may be used to help you to select products and services to meet your individual needs. For some of these products certain information must be obtained from you about your personal and financial circumstances.
- The information that you give, may be passed by us to potential providers and researchers who will use that information and respond with the terms they are prepared to offer.
The law requires us to have your consent before we use any personal information you give us or pass on to any third parties connected with cherry (uk) Ltd. in order to deal with your requirements properly in utilising our services you agree that:
- The information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
- Any information that you give, including sensitive personal data such as health and medical records, licence numbers etc. may be disclosed to selected third parties (e.g. product providers and fraud prevention agencies) for the purposes of registering you as a cherry member and / or processing any application.
- We may use the information that we hold about you to pass on or to contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of benefit to you.
- We will not send your personal details outside the European Union, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- We (and any third party to whom we have passed your information) may use the information that we, or they, hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services which may be of benefit to you. We may track the pages visited on this website to bring you such further information.
- We agree that any consent given by you, may be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us in writing. You have the right, at any time, to contact us and ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you. You may be charged a fee for this.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to·not having this information used by these companies, click here.